Serene Hairdressing meets and surpasses the standards set out by the Australian Hairdressing Council, maintaining an advanced technical standard of business As a team we aim to provide a pampered experience for every client, every visit. For us to deliver the most premium services and experience, we kindly ask that you observe our etiquette guidelines.
- We equally respect the time of all our clients, which is why it’s essential for you to arrive on time for your appointment, preventing other clients being delayed for their services.
- If you’re unable to make your appointment, let us know as soon as possible, otherwise, a cancellation fee may be applied. This allows other clients the opportunity to fill the appointment.
- We strive to create a relaxing and tranquil environment. Please be courteous, put your phone on silent and respect everyone else’s time of relaxation.
- Children are welcome in our salon, but we encourage you to bring something that they can entertain themselves with. We want our clients to feel comfortable and relaxed, without any distractions.
- If you schedule a colour appointment, avoid wearing white or high-collared tops. We take the utmost care when colouring, however, we prefer to prevent any damage to garments during colouring and rinsing. We have a change room so you can replace your top with one of our Suki gowns. Suki does not take responsibility for any clothing or personal items.